sábado, 29 de agosto de 2026

I reject, deny, and abhor as a Venezuelan the supposed prominence of Alejandro Betancourt as the “new oil zar” of Venezuela.


I reject, deny, and abhor as a Venezuelan the supposed prominence of Alejandro Betancourt as the “new oil zar” of Venezuela.

The new Venezuela cannot be born with vestiges of Chavismo, boliburguesía, enchufismo, or the Marxist-narco-corrupt officialdom that has filled upscale neighborhoods in Madrid.

No more czars like Araque, Ramírez, or anyone from that same lineage.


We want technocracy and meritocracy. Real oil people, not illusionists like David Copperfield.

I know that opposing the Chavista system remains dangerous today. 

That is why I call on Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, and Spanish and European justice to pay attention to this and to recover their drive and independence in the related cases that will inevitably arise.

I also demand a clear statement from elected president Edmundo González and from María Corina Machado, the country’s leader.

I accept that the transition may be slow and that elections will come in 2027.
But this is heartless: killing Venezuela now is an abortion of freedom and of the future.

Mikel de Elguezabal
13773219 – Navarra


+++

Rechazo, niego y aborrezco como venezolano el supuesto protagonismo de Alejandro Betancourt como “nuevo zar del petróleo” de Venezuela.

La nueva Venezuela no puede nacer con vestigios del chavismo, del boliburguesismo, del enchufismo ni del oficialismo marxista-narco-corrupto que ha llenado barrios sifrinos de Madrid.

No más zares como Araque, Ramírez o cualquiera de esa misma estirpe.


Queremos tecnocracia y meritocracia. Gente de petróleo de verdad, no ilusionistas tipo David Copperfield, que nos van a robar el futuro y la esperanza en vivo y directo... no me jodas!

Sé que contrariar al sistema chavista sigue siendo peligroso hoy. Por eso pido a Marco Rubio, a Donald Trump, a la justicia española y europea que presten atención a esto y recuperen el ímpetu e independencia en los casos conexos que inevitablemente aparecerán.

Exijo también una declaración clara del presidente electo Edmundo González y de María Corina Machado, líder del país.

Me calo que la transición sea lenta y que las elecciones lleguen en 2027.
Pero esto es desalmado: matar a Venezuela ahora es un aborto a la libertad y al futuro.

Mikel de Elguezabal
13773219 – Navarra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario